Pages

Monday, December 9, 2013

Heels in, heels out.

Wax on, wax off.  Channeling our inner Karate Kid with this post today.  Haha!

Anyway, how many of you go about carrying a pair of flats in your handbags just so you can make it through the day??  Whenever I travel (especially to a big city) I make sure to have my flats handy, especially if there will be a lot of walking.  I absolutely love wearing my heels or wedges, but sometimes it's just not practical or fun for my feet!  Or how about those times where you want to go from work, to a night out with the girls, or even your husband?  I know I"m always carrying an extra pair of fancy-heeled shoes in the car.  It can get extremely cumbersome.

Enter Tanya Heath, a Canadian women with a great idea to solve this common women's problem.  She invented shoes with interchangeable heels.  Over 120 heels are available, and they can be snapped onto any and every shoe she makes, with her fascinating snap-on/snap-off (Karate Kid again!) technology.



We loved the Francois Punk Black heels shown below.



To get the full scoop on this innovative idea, please watch the following video.  ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!




Nazreen Hassan for HijabiTopia

No comments:

Post a Comment