Pages

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Circus Hijabis

What do crazy hijabis do when they get together?  Join the circus of course!  Just kidding!  Well, what's the next best thing to joining the circus?  The flying trapeze, of course!  Skyline Trapeze just opened up near downtown Dallas, and we were the FIRST to get to experience this thrilling adventure.  The beautiful views of the Dallas skyline were just an added bonus.

Here's our crew, along with the helpful professionals over at Skyline Trapeze.

Our youngest, and most daring participant, decides she wants to go first at her ripe old age of 3.5, because "the animals did this in Madagascar 3."  Off she goes! Weeeeeeeee!



Following her, our next two brave souls decided to take a leap as well.  That face says it all!





Our beautiful young hijabi, Janna, is next and proves to us she's a natural.  First hijabi trapeze artist in the making?  I think so!  Don't you?



 Followed by Janna's bestie, Anissa.  They both make it look so effortless, don't they?  Masha'Allah.
 
 
 
 
Finally it's my turn.  I used to dream about flying on the trapeze when I was little.  I guess I can check that one off my bucket list.  Alhumdulillah, it was great fun.

 
 

 

Nazreen Hassan for HijabiTopia

No comments:

Post a Comment