Pages

Friday, March 15, 2013

Jelly Candy for the feet

A couple of years ago I saw my niece wearing these jelly cuties and fell in love!!! I bugged her so much that she said I could keep them. :-)




Well, I had no idea better things were to come. While Nazreen was visiting NY, and we were driving around in SoHo she saw a poster for the brand Melissa jelly shoes. So we were ecstatic and decided to visit this new store in SoHo. 

We found a variety of delicious shoes. Here are some of them.







We loved this Melissa beach bag, it's very light, and is collapsible. The sides disassemble and become flat, it's ready to fit in to a suitcase. 








Aren't these gorgeous?! And the best part, is these are 100% calorie free. In Dora's words "Yum, Yum, Delicioso!!"

You can find Melissa shoes online here 

http://www.melissaaustralia.com.au/

Elif Kavakci for HijabiTopia

No comments:

Post a Comment