Pages

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Itsy Bitsy Spider..



Actually, it's not so itsy bitsy, it's huge, but it's gorgeous. Huh?! Okay, okay, here is the story.

I saw this beautiful spider multi rhinestone ring at nordstrom and it was love at first sight. I tried it on, and had to get it right away. I've been wearing it for the last couple of months, and every single person who sees my ring wants one. I love seeing the expression on people's faces. They open their eyes so big in awe and say " I love your ring, where did you get it?".

The other day I was on 5th avenue, shopping and within 2 hours I got at least 30 compliments on my ring. As I left one of the stores and started walking to my car, I noticed that my spider ring was no longer on my finger. Oh No! I panicked, and thought, "dang it, someone put the evil eye on my ring". LOL! Seriously, the ring is so big and fit so well on my middle finger that it's circumference covered most of the top of my hand. How in the world could it just dissappear? Thank God, I found it (Allah loves me :-). They had saved it for me at the cash register, and handed it to me as soon as I asked about it.

Since sharing is caring, and I love my readers, I'm not only telling you about this wonderful ring, but I am also telling you how and where to get it! Hollaaaa!!! And the best part is that it is on sale. Wahoooo!!!

Ready. Set. Order!




Available Now for $14.97 at Nordstrom Rack online!
 P.S. I purchased the silver one because I don't like gold. The bottom is elastic so it fits different finger sizes and stretches and is very comfortable. :-)

Oh, by the way, you're welcome! ;-)

Elif Kavakci for HijabiTopia

No comments:

Post a Comment