Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

Cape-able Style

I love designing and wearing capes. I think they look extremely elegant, stylish and modest. This is one of my favorite capes. I like it because of the Camel color with the black leather trim. Whenever I wear something in camel, I always combine it with solid black so that it has more of a pop out effect. In the below look, I kept it very simple. I wore a black turtleneck with black slim trousers. I also wore my black Sam Edelman platform front boots with 5 inch pencil heels to add a touch of femininity.

I also added a touch of attitude by completing my look with my KAVAKCI COUTURE Cowgirl Hijab. It made the Texan in me very happy. :-)



Yeehawww! :-)

Elif Kavakci for HijabiTopia

2 comments:

  1. Yeeehawwww, mashaallah...oh look that rhymes! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about the outfit Elif hanim, but it's no surprise, you have great taste! Mashaallah

    ReplyDelete