Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011

Natsiria's Style

Remember Natsiria from our earlier posts? CLICK 
She was recently in Manhattan visiting and I made sure to catch up with her since I hadn't seen her in a while. Natsiria is a revert to Islam. I will have to share her story with all of you one day, once I get the detailed version :-). She is such a lovely girl. She is originally Puerto Rican. As you can tell she is drop dead gorgeous mashallah and is very sweet, funny and classy at the same time. Here is what she wore to our outing on the Upper East Side :-)

What I love about Natsiria's style is that it's conservative, simple, elegant, and trendy at the same time. The fact that she chose solid colors but mixed different neutrals together, made her look very appropriate for her young age. Her blouse is very classic, yet her blazer is a bit funky with the small polka dot patterned lining. Her nude purse completes her outfit. I love her lace up peep toe oxford high heels. They are the trendiest shoe of the season. What I also love about Natsiria's look is that she is actually wearing make up but has not over done it. She has lined her deep green eyes with liner and mascara, and just added a touch of lipgloss. Her face looks fresh and isn't drowning in make up. I applaud Natsiria for her clean cut, modest look.
 

Elif Kavakci for HijabiTopia

No comments:

Post a Comment