Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Spikey Accessories

I don't know about you, but I love pairing my outfits with unusual accessories.  I think it gives the outfit an extra pop.  I recently stopped by Forever 21, and fell in love with the spikey accessories they have.  Check it out!

Spiked Stretchy Bracelet


Spike Stretch Bracelet

Spike and Chain Bracelet

Spiked Stretchy Ring
I love mixing soft hijab-friendly clothing styles, with hard-edged accessories like this.  I think it gives an outfit a unique, but chic balance.  Also, the great thing about buying accessories at Forever 21 is that they're relatively inexpensive.  All the pieces shown above are each under $10.80!  So when the trend dies down, you don't have to feel like you've spent a fortune on something you may get tired of.


Nazreen Hassan for HijabiTopia

No comments:

Post a Comment