Pages

Monday, August 1, 2011

RAMADAN KAREEM! RAMAZANINIZ MUBAREK OLSUN!!!



Our favorite month of the year is here... Hope you all have a wonderful Ramadan with the ones you love. I'm looking forward to spending Ramadan with my family and friends in Dallas. I can't wait to have iftar with my family and head over to my favorite mosque to pray taraweeh with my friends. This is the best time of the year! Yippieee!!!

I also wanted to share this beautiful song from Native Deen. Enjoy!



Elif Kavakci for HijabiTopia

3 comments:

  1. Have a blessed Ramadan..Allah bless ummat-e- Muslimah with lots of happiness..Aamin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Wish This Ramadan
    You’re Gifted With Blessings Of Allah
    And Many Treasured Moments Of Joy…!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! Ramadan Mubarak to you as well! We will have wonderful posts coming up this Ramadan as well. :-)

    ReplyDelete