Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Sale!



Hopefully, you're not tired of my sale posts yet. But if you're like me, there's nothing better than a really good sale. Amazon.com has a great sale on contemporary women's clothing. Click here to visit the sale. Enter the code BFASHION to receive an extra 20% off the already reduced prices!

I bought the above jacket because I thought it would be cute paired with a maxi skirt and a long sequined tank underneath. I just received my jacket and it is a nice lightweight cotton, perfect for summers. The sleeves are convertible and can be made long, which is totally hijab-friendly :-).

Also, all Amazon.com orders are shipped free if you spend at least $25.

Now for the icing on top of the cake: ANYTHING you order is eligible for FREE returns! So you don't lose anything if you buy, try , and dislike. DOUBLE PLUS! :)

If only I could figure out how to get commission for advertising sales...hehehe!


Nazreen Hassan for HijabiTopia

No comments:

Post a Comment