Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The store that whispers my name

I've mentioned that I love shopping at Nordstrom. They always have a great selection and amazing customer service. They also have the best sales!  (women's half yearly sale going on now :-)
Here are some of the items I fell in love with. I wanted to get them all but unfortunately, (and fortunately) didn't. :-) My absolute favorites are the lyrics and house of Harlow 1960 rings.

SHOES

Ash Joyce Wedge Sandal


Sam Edelman Gladiator Sandal

Steve Madden Embellished Sandal
Nelly Venturi Sandal
Trend Jewelry

Electra Bib Necklace




Chieftain Necklace


Lyrics "All you need is love" Necklace

Lyrics Leather wrap bracelet




Sparkling Sage crystal statement ring

Honey Hexagon ring

House of Harlow 1960 cluster ring

House of Harlow 1960 oversize cocktail ring

Lyrics "All you need is love" teardrop ring

Lyrics "You're so vain" teardrop ring

So what did I actually walk out with? Well, I had to have the Sam Edelman's just so I've got something comfortable and chic for the summer. I had to have the lyrics teardrop ring, and I had to have these Natasha wooden bangles, because I always add a touch of color to my outfit with bangles.


Elif Kavakci for HijabiTopia

No comments:

Post a Comment