Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Sale Alert!!!



There's nothing I love more than a great sale! I have two great summer sales to share with you. The first one is at one of my favorite places to shop online, Amazon.com. What better place to beat the summer heat than to shop from the comfort of your own home! And you don't have to wear your hijab to shop at Amazon.com either. Double plus!! :-)

Right now, Amazon.com is offering an extra 20% off thousands of already reduced items from clothing, to shoes, to bags, to accessories. You can save almost 70%, in some cases. Click here for the shoe sale. And here for the clothing sale.


My second sale is at The Gap. For some reason, Gap online doesn't have the same sale. Sorry ladies, you're going to have to venture out in the heat to get these bargains. But I promise you, it's worth it. Gap has an extra 40% off all sale merchandise. I used my GapCard to pay, and the sales lady gave me an extra 15% off just for that. However, you might have to ask for that discount. I recently went and was able to score big on some wide-leg trouser jeans. These, for under
$20!!


They also have a maxi skirt, that is available in white and black, for around $20, at the store. They are definitely very casual, however, they can definitely be dressed up. Here they are:





That's all I got for now. Stay tuned for more summer sales. Shop 'til you drop!

Nazreen Hassan for HijabiTopia

No comments:

Post a Comment