Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Attention J.CREW Shoppers!


I just love J.Crew's Spring line. They have a several hijab-friendly pieces that are perfect for HOT Texas summers. And for me, there is nothing worse than having to wear layers in the 100+ degree heat! So ladies, I bring you the Toluca Tunic.




It comes in several colors, but this particular dark pewter color above is now on sale for $49.99! Trust me ladies, you will definitely want to add this tunic to your spring-summer wardrobe. It's flattering on just about any body type, it's 100% cotton, it's not see-thru, AND it's J.Crew quality! Click HERE to order yours today. If you'd like to avoid shipping costs, you can always head for your local J.Crew store, like I did. :)

Here's how I wore mine:

I'm also wearing the white Comfijab with my fedora ;-)


Happy shopping bloggers!
Nazreen Hassan for HijabiTopia

1 comment: