Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

SHOEHOLIC


If you were to ask several ladies to name one item that they are obsessed about, and can't have enough of, the answer would be the same... SHOES!

Unfortunately, most of the time, shoes fall in our WANT list, not NEED list. That's why virtual window shopping always makes me happy.

Here are some I'd like to share with you.

These shoes are couture designed, and sold in a store named
Cassette Butik in Istanbul. I haven't had the chance to visit their actual store yet, but am looking forward to going there when I'm in the city. Maybe straight off the flight? Hehehe..

Enjoy :-)





















One of each pair in my size? YES PLEASE!!!
(A girl can dream can't she?)

Elif Kavakci for HijabiTopia

6 comments:

  1. bayıldım ne kadar şık bunlar böle.paylaşım ıcın tesekkurler

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Niece is a shoeholic. The icecream one is completely unexpected but they are all so pretty. I think my favorite would be the 8th pair down. My weakness is handbags. I am constantly having to say no to myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I literally *drooled* on my netbook screen! Love them all ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. @sibelce Istanbulda magazalari var ugramak isterseniz www.cassette.com.tr adresinden bakabilirsiniz

    @Jennifer They actually also have gorgeous handbags as well. I heard they might start selling online, hope it's international too.

    @hijabi hippie hypo I had a great laugh, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the platforms... sigh.. if only I had more places to wear heels.
    Awesome post!

    ReplyDelete