Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Sale!!!



Who doesn't love a great sale, right? I know that I especially love a sale where I can get something cute and fashionable for 70% off! And with the help of technology today, I can shop in the comfort of my own pj's!

I don't know about you, but sometimes the thought of loading my kids into the car, strapping each one into their respective car seats, then off-loading them at the mall, the baby into the stroller, and the big one holding my hand, can be quite daunting--especially when the 14-month old has entered her tantrum-throwing phase.


Thankfully, there is Amazon.com, one of my FAVORITE places to shop. Spend at least $25 and get free shipping and pay no tax! A Double whammie! Additionally, you can avoid long lines at checkout, and your kids complaining that they're hungry and want to get a pretzel from the food court!

Here is my sale of the week:

Amazon.com has 70% off many bags and shoes.


Bags


Shoes

Shop til you drop, bargainistas!

Nazreen Hassan for HijabiTopia

No comments:

Post a Comment