Pages

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Islamify Your Life

A LEAP OF FAITH
Nicole Jumps in the air and says
"Alhamdulillah, I'm Muslim!"

Here, at HijabiTopia, we often discuss friendship as being an important factor in our Islamic lifestyles. Having the right friends or the wrong friends can really make a huge difference.
The biggest challenge of living in a Non-Muslim country is that an individual can easily get influenced by the culture and often loose their Islamic values. The only way to survive is to create an Islamic environment for one's self that involves being active in the Mosque, and having good Muslim friends with the same lifestyle. Once the important pillars are laid down, everything else comes very easy.
It's basically a matter of taking the first steps to Islamifying your life.

I think reverts to Islam, who completely change their lifestyle for the better are perfect examples of how to go about doing this.

Click below to read Nicole's inspirational story of Islamifying her life.

WANT ADS: NEW MUSLIM SEEKS SUPPORTIVE REPLACEMENTS TO FRIENDSHIPS LOST IN LIFE TRANSITION. FULL TIME ONLY PLEASE!

Stylish Nicole at Work
wearing the white Comfijab and Fedora
Elif Kavakci for HijabiTopia

3 comments:

  1. My friendship with Elif has been like a reward for sticking to Islam! I couldn't ask for a more loyal compatible friendship. I know I can talk to her about anything from Islam to marriage to fashion! The best friends are the ones who make you want to improve yourself even more than you thought possible, they make you want to be the best you can be and push you to reach it. Elif's friendship fits me like a Comfijab! Just Right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed reading this post...thank you both for sharing...:-) I simply adore Nicole's photo reminds me of a Mary Tyler Moore moment {your'e gonna make it after all} lol lol...I hope I'm not the only one old enough to remember the opening song and montage to the Mary Tyler Moore Show ;-) lol lol

    ReplyDelete