Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

Hijab Inspired looks on the RUNWAY PART III

Continued from PART I and PART II

We continue to bring you our favorite looks from the catwalk. Meowww ;-)

Milano & London Fashion Week Fall 2011

JIL SANDER










BURBERRY PRORSUM







OK, before you look at the pictures of the GUCCI collection,
remember this look I posted on November 23,2010. We are wondering how it hit the GUCCI runway?! After Marc, shall we add Gucci to the list of our followers?




GUCCI


Once again, HijabiTopia is sooo FASHION FORWARD!!!

4 comments:

  1. I simply love all these looks and oh my the colors just pop chic :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a lot of high fashion comes out of Paris, perhaps this trend will help with France's anti-hijab sentiments. One can always hope...
    Blessings, Rev. Cynthia
    (FYI~I found your blog on the "Today, I am a Muslim Too" Facebook page & will pass it along to my Muslim women friends. Are you familiar with the Grow Mama Forum for Muslim women?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Rev Cynthia
    Thank you Reverend. I definitely agree with you, I hope it will help. It's actually very nice of these designers to put hijab inspired looks on the runway.
    I'm not familiar with Grow Mama Forum, I will google it!

    ReplyDelete