Pages

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Nazreen's J.Crew Style

Hear Ye, Hear Ye...

The tux boy tunics @ J.Crew are now on sale for $9.99!!! Can't beat that!

This special is only at the stores and final sale.

So if I were you I'd stop reading this post and hurry on over to the closest J.Crew location...

Oh Wait!!! Before you go, we don't just tell you to go get stuff and figure out how to wear it, we show you our HijabiTopian style.

Here is the tux boy tunic Hijabified,





I topped off my tunic with my boyfriend blazer, completed it with my jeans, threw on my riding boots, and added a bracelet and a lady like kate spade purse for a touch of feminity. Voila!

Now whatcha looking at? Throw on your riding boots and giddy up to J.CREW!!!

Nazreen Hassan for HijabiTopia

No comments:

Post a Comment