Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Eid with my BFF!

Eid Mubarak everyone! I hope you are continuing to have a wonderful Eid.

This Eid was quite special for me. Nazreen and her family flew in from Dallas to spend Eid with us in New York. We had a great time. Here are some pictures of our style from Eid.

I'm wearing a poncho knit jacket from ZARA. It's available at your local stores and online. It comes in 2 colors: black and camel.

Here is what it looks like on the models

ZARA Poncho style knitted jacket in Camel
The back view - it's long enough to provide modesty

The same poncho in black
Here is how I wore it:


Side View

I'm wearing a long sleeve black turtleneck inside. My disco ball necklace from FOREVER 21 from last year
and my FOREVER 21 bangles
(same bangles from previous post here)




Since the poncho is a loose fitting item, it's best to also add a belt. I chose this nordstrom belt to add to my outfit, perfect excuse for extra bling!

Nordstrom Fish scale Belt
Here is how it looks like with the belt
(in order not to over crowd my outfit, I chose to go with the belt instead of the necklace)



Add my best friend and here is the final look




I'm also wearing the Comfijab and my KAVAKCI COUTURE design Beret

Eid Mubarak to all!

With Lots of Love,

Elif

No comments:

Post a Comment