Pages

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

SUBHANALLAH!

We haven't posted a music video, or rather a Nasheed, since Ramadan! I wanted to share with you the below video. I've been hooked on this song. It's absolutely beautiful.

I think it's a perfect song for my mood and my feelings on a regular basis. As I go about my daily routines I always try to enjoy what Allah has created and see the beauty and power in his "The Creator" attributes.

Every morning, when I go for a jog at Central Park I observe each and every detail I see, hear and smell around me. The chirping of the birds, the aroma of the fresh grass, the greenery of the trees and the breathtaking views of the scenery around the park mesmerize me. As I jog up the hills yearning for another breath, I try to be grateful for Allah's bounty all around me. It's indescribable how Allah has created everything in sync with each other.

I wish I could take each and every one of you with me to see what I see at Central Park. But since this is a virtual world, I will instead invite you to come along with me and enjoy Allah's bounty in this video.

This is how I envision HijabiTopia in my mind.




Elif Kavakci for HijabiTopia

1 comment:

  1. hijabitopia is such a huge inspiration! a land of sisterhood where all women can escape :) thanx!

    ReplyDelete