Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My way or the Highway

I absolutely love the confidence of a fashionista who is willing to take a chance. Isn't that what fashion is all about? Fashionistas are always the ones that stand out in a crowd. They dare to be different. To them fashion has no boundaries, no rules. They can mix different trends together and combine them to make it their own, unique style.

Here is a fashionista with an attitude. She dares to say...

It's my way or the highway!








I'm a Hijabi. I dare to be different. If you like it that's great. If you don't I could care less. What I wear is my choice and mine only!


Items in this Look


     Sunglasses by Gucci
Hat by JC
Handbag by 5Preview
Bolero by J Dauphin
Ring by Marina B
Cardigan by Fräulein von Hast
Turtleneck by DAKS
Boots by Vintage
Pants by Ralph Lauren
Over-knees by Wolford

Elif Kavakci for HijabiTopia

2 comments:

  1. I would soo wear that! I love to be different and I love that you do too :) People are always going to have something negative to say

    ReplyDelete