Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

In Style with The First Lady

I've had an amazing week, and weekend. I've attended several events that I'm looking forward to share with you all. This one is the first and on the top of the list.


On Sunday night, we were invited to attend a reception with The President and The First Lady of Turkey. We had a wonderful evening listening to the President, and speaking with the First Lady. Hayrunnisa Gul, was dressed In Style as always.

I'm letting the pictures speak for themselves.


Here is what I wore, my KAVAKCI COUTURE evening wear design


On My Way Out


KAVAKCI COUTURE COMFIJAB WITH KAVAKCI COUTURE
 SWAROVSKI CRYSTAL PILLBOX HAT


Black Silk Taffeta Dress With High Neck and Swarovski Crystal Buttons
Multi Colored Shantung Silk Kaftan With Multi Color Stoned Broche


Notice the Tulip Inspired Shape of The Design,
 Inspired by The Ottoman Art

At The Reception




                                                  
                                                        3 Hijabistas, 3 different styles


                                                              Elif, Ebru, Fatima








Elif speaking to The President - Abdullah Gul
Ebru and Fatima are in the picture as well


Ebru Isik welcoming the President
Her beautiful silver outfit has Ottoman Embroidery

Yes, my eyes are closed, because I was blinking
My husband to my left
Ebru, and Dr. Isik speaking to the President







ON THE NEWS


Very left My husband, Very Right Dr. Ihsan Isik - ATCOM president







Here is the event on Youtube I'm @ 2:57, 3:17 and on...




Elif Kavakci for HijabiTopia

6 comments:

  1. mashaAllah you guys look awesome with your hijab style. I totally look up the the first lady of Turkey for wearing her hijab so proudly! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. elif hn.tebrikler. sizi zevkle takip ediyorum.ben ravza nın istanbuldan arkadaşıyım.
    yolunuz açık olsun başarılar diliyorum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salwa thank you! I must admit, I might be biased, but The Turkish First Ladies, Hayrunnisa Gul, and The Turkish Prime Minister's wife Emine Erdogan, are amazing fashion icons. They represent all of us when they stand next to the First Ladies of other countries. Definite Hijabi Power!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dilek Hanim Merhaba,

    Sizinle tanismistik. Bizi takip ettiginize cok sevindik. Tesekkur ederiz.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What amazing photos...glad you all had a great time...the hijab styles are beautiful I like that you added a broach to your garment very chic and elegant...Ebru her jacket is spectacular with the colors and patterns and Fatima looks very sophisticated with her creme jacket and flared slacks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Cassandra! 3 girls 3 different styles. How is your blog going? Keep us posted :-)

    ReplyDelete